Level Up Personal Training has one goal:
helping you reach your goals.
Cregory Boatwright, Owner, Master Trainer
Natasha Ponomarenko, Trainer
Contact us today to find out how we can help you reach your goals.
Owner and Master Trainer Cregory Boatwright is a certified personal trainer and consultant with Level Up LLC. He has been in the fitness business for over 12 years, and has been participating in weight training for over 20 years.
His proficiency as a personal trainer has been chiseled not only through rigorous educational training, but also through years of real-life program implementation; working with companies, athletes, fitness professionals and everyday gym members.
Creg’s mission is to design individually tailored fitness programs and motivate clients to reach their utmost potential through personalized exercise programs as well as sound nutrition. He seeks to provide a superior level of customer service through an effective one-on-one training programme tailored specifically to each individual client. He is focused on creating lifestyle changes and providing clients with guidance on their path to success.
- Certified Personal Trainer with ISSA (International Sports Science Association).
- Specialize in weight training, weight loss, group fitness and body sculpting
- Spring field college adjunct instructor for health/fitness and holistic health class
- Over nine years of professional experience in personal training with Lifestyle Fitness, Gold’s Gym and Powerhouse.
- Contract with Hillsborough county schools threw government grant” Child fitness and Wellness initiative.
- Certified in both CPR and First AED.
- Owner/ president of Optimal health & Fitness, LLC since 1998.
- Participated in high school and collegiate athletics.
- Provided contract consulting work for Operation PAR substance abuse treatment program for teens.
Fitness and nutrition have been passions of mine for longer than I can remember. I am a certified personal trainer from The American Counsel of Exercise (ACE) and studied Nutritional Sciences at The University of Maryland. I also hold Crossfit Level 1 (CF-L1) and Kettlebell Athletics trainer certifications.
I love sharing my knowledge and encouraging my clients to be more motivated and excited to become better and healthier versions of themselves. Unhealthy can come in all shapes and sizes, there was a time when I was too thin as well as a time when I was about 30lbs over weight. Fit and healthy was not always how I could describe myself, so I have been there, it is about learning how your body works for you.
Whether your goal is weight loss, weight gain, an upcoming competition or just maintaining a healthy lifestyle, I am here to guide you through every step. It is important to me that both the body and mind are in sync as these go hand in hand when it comes to overall health.