Level Up Personal Training has one goal:
helping you reach your goals.
Owner, Master Trainer
Contact us today to find out how we can help you reach your goals.
Owner and Master Trainer Cregory Boatwright is a certified personal trainer and consultant with Level Up. He has been in the fitness business for over 12 years, and has been participating in weight training for over 20 years.
His proficiency as a personal trainer has been chiseled not only through rigorous educational training, but also through years of real-life program implementation; working with companies, athletes, fitness professionals and everyday gym members.
Creg’s mission is to design individually tailored fitness programs and motivate clients to reach their utmost potential through personalized exercise programs as well as sound nutrition. He seeks to provide a superior level of customer service through an effective one-on-one training programme tailored specifically to each individual client. He is focused on creating lifestyle changes and providing clients with guidance on their path to success.
- Certified Personal Trainer with ISSA (International Sports Science Association).
- Specialize in weight training, weight loss, group fitness and body sculpting
- Spring field college adjunct instructor for health/fitness and holistic health class
- Over nine years of professional experience in personal training with Lifestyle Fitness, Gold’s Gym and Powerhouse.
- Contract with Hillsborough county schools threw government grant” Child fitness and Wellness initiative.
- Certified in both CPR and First AED.
- Owner/ president of Optimal health & Fitness, LLC since 1998.
- Participated in high school and collegiate athletics.
- Provided contract consulting work for Operation PAR substance abuse treatment program for teens.
REGINALD "Reggie" PRYSOCK
I'm an A.C.E. certified personal trainer and group fitness trainer, and am also a former semi-pro basketball player and boxer. I enjoy helping people transform themselves into the person they know they can be through exercise and eating right. These two simple things will lead to a more satisfying and healthier lifestyle. I want to help motivate and inspire you so we can reach your goals together.
As a personal trainer, I am dedicated to helping those wanting to improve their quality of life to achieve and maintain a healthier body and lifestyle. I am deeply focused on how every facet of nutrition and exercise affects the human body. I want to help you improve physically as well as mentally and spiritually -- giving you the knowledge of self and offering you my impassioned motivation so you can graduate through the ranks of wellness and find your success.